The BDP 51/1500 C is an efficient burnisher that restores your hard floors. It has an easy-to-use adjustable handle and a non-marking bumper to protect your machine and facility. We Included features such as a mechanical interlock to prevent accidental starts for safety. The built-in circuit breaker protects the motor for long life and durability.
- Rugged housing with non-marking bumper to protect the machine and facility.
- Mechanical safety interlock prevents accidental start-ups
- Large 5-inch non-marking wheels for easy transport.
- Floating handle automatically adjusts to operator height simplifying operation and providing a consistent high-gloss shine.
- Powerful dust control system captures dust in an easy to remove paper bag and provides a healthier work environment.
- Direct drive motor provides reduced maintenance cost.
- Built in circuit breaker to protect motor
- Cleaning Path and Pad Size: 20″
- Pad speed: 1500 RPM
- Operating noise level: 62 dBA
- Motor: 1.75 HP, single speed, permanent magnet DC motor
- Drive: Direct
- Weight: 112 lbs
- Dimensions: 31″ x 21.5″ x 48″
- Wheel diameter: 5″ x 1.25″, non-marking (four each)
- Power cord length: 75′