Designed to facilitate telecom and datacom installations, these glow rods are perfect for pushing and pulling cables in low light applications.
- Three standard 5' long glow rods can be assembled to a full 15' long.
- Rod design is flexible and resists splintering or breaking.
- Luminescent flexible fiberglass rods glow in the dark while providing a splinter-free experience.
- The steel connectors also have standard 8-32 threads, compatible with most other glow rods.
- Pull strength of each rod is rated up to 500 lb.
- Included attachment heads allow you to push, pull, or navigate through acoustical ceilings, crawl spaces, and more.
|Three 5' long x 3/16” diameter glow rods (15 ft long when assembled).|
|RDG-RP4A Attachment Kit which contains an eyelet, ball chain, hook, and RDG-FLW WhiskLight™.|
|Reusable plastic storage tube (kit packaging).|
Downloads: Data Sheet
There are no reviews yet.