For applications requiring the removal of solids, grit and scale from a cooling tower basin or a recirculating loop.
With ten standard models to choose from and flow rates from 38-1200 GPM, these compact filtration systems come fully assembled, factory tested and ready for installation.
All systems include a 90 TDH pump, pre-strainer, separator, recovery tank and a NEMA 4 control panel.
Tower basin / sump or side stream installation options available.
- 150 PSI maximum working pressure
- 150F maximum working temperature
- Carbon steel separator has no moving parts or internal slots to clog
- End suction pump, designed with 90 TDH, TEFC motor, cast iron housing
- Carbon steel pre-strainer with internal 1/8″ perforated stainless steel basket
- Carbon steel liquid recovery tank (internally epoxy coated) with stainless steel basket and 25 micron PE filter bag
- Service indicator package that detects loss of flow on the clean side of the recovery tank (no parts exposed to solids)
- NEMA 4 control panel with IEC starter and overload, main power switch, pump H-O-A selector switch, 120 volt control power, ready-to-use external auto and service hook-ups, CSA approved system
- Coated with water based enamel paint
- All carbon steel and brass piping, brass / bronze isolation valves.
- Carbon steel skid, 1/4″ thick deck plate, 4″ channel side rails, lifting lugs and forklift slots