The Generac PRO Tow-Behind Mower, with its powerful Generac G-Force engine, offers a floating, mulching deck for precision across all manner of terrain and protection against damage to the drivetrain. Capable of mowing up to 2 acres per hour, the Tow-Behind mower also offers a remote control for engaging and disengaging the blade from the driver’s seat. It is the top choice for projects large and small, thanks to its big-appetite brush bar, which feeds vegetation under the deck where it is swiftly mulched.
Features and Specifications:
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Cutting Height: 4″ – 7.5″
- Cutting Width: 44″
- Cutting Capacity: High Grass – 6′; High Weeds and Brush – 8′; Thick Saplings: 3″
- Number of Blades: 2
- Make: Generac G-Force
- Engine Type: OHV
- Air Filter Element: Dual element
- Cooling Method: Air-Cooled
- Horsepower: 18.67 HP
- Lubrication: Pressurized
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Oil Capacity: 54 oz.
- Oil Type: SAE 30W HD
- Starting Type: Electric
- Pre-Cleaner: Yes
- Weight: 460 lbs
- Dimensions – with Tow Bar Extended (L x W x H): 146″ x 46.5″ x 32.5″
- Fuel Capacity: 2.5 gallons
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Yes
- Deck: 12-gauge
- Number of Tires: 4
- Generac G-Force Engine – Powerful, easy starting engines make our two-behind mower the natural choice for any task and are designed for long life.
- Floating Deck – Assists in accommodating high points, minimizes scalping and protects the drivetrain from damage.
- Tool-Free Height Adjustment – Quickly adjust mowing height from 4″ – 7.5″ with 2 easy turning hand cranks.
- Pivoting Blades – Help absorb impact when hitting an immovable object, to protect the mower’s blade, spindle and engine.
- Remote Control – Engage and disengage the mower from the driver’s seat of the towing vehicle.
- Chain Debris Guard – Designed to help stop material from flying forward.
- Wide Mowing Path – Offset frame design mows outside of track width with a wide 44″ mowing deck, making easy work of mowing along foundations, fence lines and other obstacles with precise control.
- Big Appetite to Mow and Mulch – A 2.75″ thick steel frame acts as a brush bar, pushing over saplings, brambles and other vegetation before feeding it under the deck where it is then efficiently mulched and left behind.
- Offset Mowing – 2-piece tow bar offsets the mowing deck to the left or right, allowing for mowing right behind the tow vehicle.
- Pressurized Lubrication – Ensures that oil is immediately present at the start of the engine. Reducing the wear of the engine components for a long life.