The Generac PRO Powerwagon, with an electric-start Generac G-Force engine, provides 3 forward speeds and 1 reverse, to match any walking pace. The Powerwagon has many benefits, like the disc brakes for use on sloping terrain, dumping at the push of a button and easy maneuverability in tight spaces. These features make the Powerwagon the best choice for transporting material when navigating narrow trails, wooded areas and cramped doorways.
Features and Specifications:
- Type: Motor driven
- Speed: 3.7 mph max forward; 1.4 mph reverse
- Transmission: 3-speed plus reverse
- Assembly Required: Some assembly required
- Bed Volume: 8 cubic feet
- Make: Generac G-Force
- Starting Type: Electric with recoil backup
- Air Filter Element: Paper
- Cooling Method: Forced air
- Displacement: 10.6 inches cubed
- Engine Type: OHV
- Torque: 8 ft-lbs @ 2,500 RPM
- Lubrication: Splash
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Oil Capacity: 10 – 17 oz
- Oil Type: SAE 10W-30
- Length: 63.25″
- Width: 34″
- Height: 41″
- Weight: 240 lbs
- Handlebar Height: 41″
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 qt
- Frame: Tubular steel (1.5″ dia x 12-gauge thick)
- Tire Tread: Snowhog
- Number of Tires: 4
- Generac G-Force Engine – Powerful, easy starting engines make our Powerwagon the natural choice for any task and are designed for long life.
- Powered Dumping – A steep 60-degree dump angle empties the bed thoroughly at the push of a button, minimizing the need for raking out materials.
- Gear-Driven Transmission – 3 forward speeds and a powered reverse match any walking pace and aid maneuverability in tight spaces.
- More Maneuverable in Tight Spots – 2 rear wheels rotate 360-degrees, creating a tight turning radius, allowing the Powerwagon to go through gateways and barn doors, into wooded areas, on narrow trails and more!
- Disc Brake – A hand-actuated disc brake checks the speed of a fully loaded cargo bed when operating on slopes. Lockable brakes secure the machine in place for loading and unloading.