The Generac PRO Power Grader features a powerful electric motor and precise remote control, lowering stronger-than-steel teeth at the touch of a button. The rechargeable battery – charger included – can be easily removed in the off-season, no tools necessary. And thanks to the easy hitch, maintaining smooth gravel parking lots will be a breeze.
Features and Specifications:
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Motor: Battery (12V-9AH)
- Teeth: 14 carbide-tipped steel
- Lowest Teeth Level: 9/16″ below ground
- Highest Teeth Level: 4.5″
- Actuator: Electric actuator with 4″ stroke
- Leveling Blade: Solid 0.25″ thick steel
- Side Rails: Solid 10-gauge steel
- Towable: Yes
- Hitch Type: Pin or ball
- Recommended Towing Vehicle: Minimum 14 HP, 400 lbs lawn / garden tractor or 21.9 inches cubed 4WD ATV / UTV utility tractor
- Length: 85″
- Width: 60″
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Frame: Steel
- Tire Size: 11″
- Engine Shaft Diameter: 1″
- Choke / Primer: Manual choke
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 51″ x 29″ x 39″
- Weight: 187 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 1.4 gallons
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Yes
- Frame: 12-gauge
- Handlebar Style: Height adjustable (w/ tools) 33″, 37″ or 40″
- Cutting Blade Material: Replaceable carbide-tipped teeth
- Number of tires: 2
- Powered, Cabled Remote Control – Rechargeable battery, powerful electric motor, and precise remote control raise or lower the teeth with the touch of a button.
- Tungsten Carbide Scarifying Teeth – Same material used on mining equipment to cut through rock solid.
- Rechargeable Battery – Easily removed without tools to bring indoors during the off-season. Charger is included.
- Easy Hitch – Comes with both a pin hitch and a ball hitch connector.
- Powered Actuator – Powerful actuator provides a 4″ stroke, raising the teeth from 4.5″ above the surface, to 9/16″ below the surface. Steel box housing shields it from the elements and kicked-up debris.