The Generac PRO Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter with its powerful Generac G-Force engine and steel piston compression seals provide 34 tons of force to split logs up to 30″ in diameter and 25″ long, year after year. The log splitter can be converted between vertical and horizontal modes in seconds and the 4-way wedge can be easily attached to create 4 logs from one split. This efficient log splitter can even be towed at speeds up to 45 mph, and the DOT tires ensure that it’ll be a smooth ride.
Features and Specifications:
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Splitting Force: 34 tons
- Max Log Diameter: 30″
- Max Log Length: 25″
- Average Cycle Time: 16 seconds
- Make: Generac G-Force
- Horsepower: 9.1 HP
- Torque: 15 ft-lbs
- Cylinder Size: 5″ bore, 23.7″ stroke
- Reservoir: 5 gallons
- Pump: 2 stage, 13 GPM
- Hydraulic Component Rating: 3,500 PSI
- Wedge Height: 7.94″
- Wedge Width: 1″ – 3″
- Weight: 549 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83.6″ x 40.6″ x 35.4″
- Fuel Capacity: 1.6 gallons
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Yes
- Frame: Welded steel frame
- Number of Tires: 2
- Generac G-Force Engine – Powerful, easy starting engines make our log splitters the natural choice for any task and are designed for long life.
- Rugged Hydraulics – The hydraulic pump generates 3,500 PSI in the cylinder. Steel piston compression seals provide consistent power, year after year.
- Easy Towing – A 2″ ball hitch with safety chains comes standard, allowing for road towing at speeds up to 45 mph. Big, 16″ DOT tires provide a smooth ride.
- Simple Conversion – Switch between vertical and horizontal in only a few seconds.