A-Series (GAC) Activated Carbon Media Filters
Everfilt’s A-Series Activated Carbon Media filters are designed for the removal of suspended solids, organics, odors, chlorine, pesticides and specific ions down to 5 microns. These highly versatile systems use carbon powder, pellets or activated granulates for filtration. Some of the molecular compounds that can be removed with activated carbon include Alcohols, Ammonia, Mercury and Chlorine. Please click here for a more comprehensive list, and further detail on activated carbon filtration.
The A-Series Activated Carbon Media filtration systems has a side shell height of 24” to 72”. It uses reverse stacked media for progressive filtration. All Everfilt Industrial Media Filters utilize an automatic backwash system for easy, user-friendly operation and consistent water quality.
Everfilt Industrial Filtration Systems are shipped as a complete and assembled unit. The A-Series Activated Carbon Media Filters are skid-mounted for optimal maneuverability and ease of installation. The units are completely assembled and tested in house. Once hooked up to a water source and 120V power supply, they are ready for operation.
- Exceptional results, no additional filter needed to achieve higher filtration requirements.
- Self-cleaning backwash feature uses water internal to the system. (Separate backwash source available upon request)
- Stainless steel under drain assembly instead of traditional plastic and false bottom designs.
- Stainless steel solenoids instead of industry standard plastic options.
- Fabricated backwash manifold.
- Standard 80psi max operating capabilities.
- SS304 backwash control enclosure instead of industry standard carbon steel or plastic.
- Completely assembled and tested for easy installation.
- Skid-Mounted for easy installation and leveling.
- Ductile Iron Automatic Backwash Valves with SS304 internals.
- Inlet, Outlet and Backwash Manifolds
- Stainless Steel Removable under drain.
- 3M-134 fusion bonded interior surfaces. (NSF approved)
- Stainless Steel Solenoids
- Electrical Wiring, Stainless Steel control enclosure, necessary tubing.
- UV-Resistant Fuze Coated Exterior
- Side access manway.
- Gate valves
- Hydraulic pick up and connections.
- Air/VAC valve
- 304SS Sight glass
- Backwash control panel with LCD Display and PD Switch.
- Backwash valves / Pneumatic or hydraulic operation.
- Necessary Victaulic couplings.
- ASME Code
- Stainless Steel 304 or 316
- High pressure 90+ psi
- Custom Piping Design
- Pressure Sustaining Valves
- PLC Integration
- Electric Valve Operation
- Custom exterior finishes and coatings.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Solar Power Kit
- Flow meters.
- Customs sizes and configurations.
- Municipal Water Districts
- Foods & Juices
- Groundwater Remediation
- Dry Cleaning
- Poultry Farms
- Sporting Goods
- Machine Manufacturing