Everfilt’s SSM-Series Multi-Media filters are designed and manufactured in the USA for optimum water filtration quality. These steel filters will never flex during start-up or backwash because thin gauge stainless steel has been used in the filters construction. This ensures high-quality operation and effectiveness at higher PSI’s or pressure differentials. Everfilt designs and manufactures its own automatic backwash controls with user-friendly control knobs, panel labeling and display lights.
Everfilt’s stainless steel underdrain is hydraulically balanced to ensure efficient collection of filtered water. The lateral collection screens are matched to the natural flow of water through the filter. During backwash, the filter bed is lifted uniformly and fully, thus achieving complete cleaning and regeneration of the media.
Everfilt’s backwash valve body is made of high strength ductile iron and is coated with industrial grade epoxy for corrosion resistance. All-wetted surfaces are stainless steel or epoxy coated.
- Stainless Steel Vessel Internals
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- Stainless Steel Construction Provides Durability and Does Not Require Painting
- 4” Grooved Ends for Quick Installation and Easily Removed
- Specific Manifold Pipe Sizes
- Flanged Connections
- Fabricated Backwash Manifold
- Pressure Sustaining Valves
- Skid Mounted Options (see SK-SSM)
- High Pressure Options (see HP-SSM)
- 304SS Standard 316SS Optional