ISC’s Razor Series Enclosure Air Conditioners are engineered and manufactured to maximize cooling capabilities with the depth of the enclosure in mind. All Razors are designed to fit on 12″ enclosures to provide the best fit for your application. These superior enclosure air conditioners are available in 1,000 to 8,000 BTUH models and can be manufactured for NEMA Types 12, 4, or 4X. All Razor Series are available in 120 or 208-230 VAC and any model 2,000 to 8,000 BTUH are also available in 480 VAC. UL/cUL Listed; File No. SA8067.
Hazardous Duty enclosure air conditioners are rated for use with both purged and non-purged enclosures located in Class 1, Div II, Groups A, B, C & D hazardous environments. MET Listing: E114600.
- Low Running Amps reduces stress on electrical systems
- Highly efficient compressor with anti-short cycle protection
- Designed specifically for easy maintenance and service
- Sloped top to allow for water runoff
- Intuitive Digital Controller that simplifies maintenance
- Programmable set point and temperature operating controls
- System status indication, visible error and alarm messaging
Condensate Elimination System:
Delta T Enclosure Air Conditioners dispose of condensate by routing refrigerant hot gas through a condensate boil off pan. This causes water to evaporate which results in:
- Condensate being eliminated before it can escape the unit
- Increased unit efficiency by pre-cooling refrigerant
- Lower running amps make our industrial air conditioners more efficient
- No need for inefficient external drain tubes or electric heaters