ISC’s Razor Series Enclosure Air Conditioners are engineered and manufactured to maximize cooling capabilities with the depth of the enclosure in mind. All Razors are designed to fit on 12″ enclosures to provide the best fit for your application. UL/cUL Listed; File No. SA8067.
- Low Running Amps reduces stress on electrical systems
- Highly efficient compressor with anti-short cycle protection
- Designed specifically for easy maintenance and service
- Sloped top to allow for water runoff
- Intuitive Digital Controller that simplifies maintenance
- Programmable set point and temperature operating controls
- System status indication, visible error and alarm messaging
Condensate Elimination System:
Delta T Enclosure Air Conditioners dispose of condensate by routing refrigerant hot gas through a condensate boil off pan. This causes water to evaporate which results in:
- Condensate being eliminated before it can escape the unit
- Increased unit efficiency by pre-cooling refrigerant
- Lower running amps make our industrial air conditioners more efficient
- No need for inefficient external drain tubes or electric heaters
John S (verified buyer) –
I wanted to share my experience with the Razor Enclosure Air Conditioners. I have been in the HVAC industry for over a decade and I have never seen anything like it. The best part about this product is that it’s Made in USA, not outsourced to other countries overseas, which is an issue we often see with many manufacturers these days. They are highly engineered at a great price point and built to meet the specifications.