The Delta T Elite Series enclosure air conditioners are built to cool enclosures in the toughest applications. These powerhouse units feature high Max Ambient Temperature ratings so they can operate in the hottest environments. The Elite Series enclosure air conditioners are available in 10,000 to 20,000 BTUH models and can be manufactured for NEMA Types 12, 4, or 4X. All Elite models are available in 208-230 or 480 VAC and the 10,000 to 12,000 BTUH models are also available in 120VAC. UL/cUL Listed; File No. SA8067.
Hazardous Duty enclosure air conditioners are rated for use with both purged and non-purged enclosures located in Class 1, Div II, Groups A, B, C & D hazardous environments. MET Listing: E114600.
- Low Running Amps reduces stress on electrical systems
- Highly efficient compressor with anti-short cycle protection
- Designed specifically for easy maintenance and service
- Sloped top to allow for water runoff
- Intuitive Digital Controller that simplifies maintenance
- Programmable set point and temperature operating controls
- System status indication, visible error and alarm messaging
Condensate Elimination System:
Delta T Enclosure Air Conditioners dispose of condensate by routing refrigerant hot gas through a condensate boil off pan. This causes water to evaporate which results in:
- Condensate being eliminated before it can escape the unit
- Increased unit efficiency by pre-cooling refrigerant
- Lower running amps make our industrial air conditioners more efficient
- No need for inefficient external drain tubes or electric heaters