The A6 Durable Pressure Switches have been specifically designed to stand up to extended duty applications. These switches are constructed with a polyimide film diaphragm and are compatible with a variety of fluids.
For ease of installation, the switches come with a 1/4″ male NPT process connection and can be mounted in any orientation. The Series A6 pressure switches are compact and have great set-point integrity, and feature simple, easy set-point field adjustment.
Resistive: 15 A @ 6 VDC, 8 A @ 12 VDC, 4 A @ 24 VDC; Inductive: 1 A @ 120 VAC, 0.5 A @ 240 VAC.
- Mounting Style: Any position
- Temp Rating: -40 – 248 F
- Process Connections: 1/4″ MNPT
- Electrical Connections: #8-32 screw terminals
- Switch Type: 1 SPST NC., 1 SPST NO
- Set Point Adjustment: Screw
- Diaphragm Material: Polyimide film
- Compatibility: Air and hydrocarbon media (NOT for water use)
- Process Equipment.
- Process Applications.