Radial Louvered Cone Diffuser
- 16 gauge steel cabinet with epoxy powder coated finish and control compartment with a hinged and
latched access door.
- OSHA guards standard with all models
- Made in U.S.A
- Corrosion resistant element with steel sheath and steel spiral fins.
- All units come equipped with manual reset limit controls to de-energize the heater should an over-temperature situation occur.
FAN and MOTOR:
- Totally enclosed, 1 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected
motors with unit bearings on 3KW – 20KW models. Totally enclosed, 2 speed, 1 phase permanently lubricated, thermally protected motors with sleeve bearings
on 24KW – 50KW models.
- Axial flow fan blade – 1570 RPM max
- All models equipped with fan purge which allows fan to operate after elements are de-energized to purge residual heat
Linear Louvered Diffuser
- 208V, 240V, 277V and 480V units have In-Built 24 Volt transformer for low voltage remote thermostat application
- 600V units have In-Built 240V control on 5-20 KW models, 25-50 KW models have 24V control.
- 25 KW – 50 KW models may operate as 2 stage heaters if 2 stage remote thermostat is used.
- All models equipped with In-Built disconnect except F3F2640, F3F2630CA1, F3F2650,
H3H2650, and H3H2640CA1.
- Unit can be mounted using optional mounting bracket or field constructed angle iron bracket
- Not recommended for mounting with threaded rod or chain.