The Remote CO2 Storage Safety Dual Alarm (RAD-0102) is designed to protect people who work near carbon dioxide stored or produced in confined spaces. At high levels, CO2 can result in severe negative health effects ranging from headaches, fatigue, asphyxiation, and even death.
CO2 Alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, restaurants, beverage dispensing areas, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, CO2 storage tanks, laboratories, or anywhere CO2 is stored or produced in high volume.
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm has both an audible alarm and a flashing visual indicator when CO2 concentrations reach a pre-set level. 2 built-in relays can be used to control a ventilation fan and an HVAC control alarm to notify maintenance staff off-site of high CO2 levels.
Best of all, the CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the display unit into a standard wall jack, and the alarm is ready to protect your customers, employees, and overall establishment.
- Wired Monitor & Remote Display.
- 2 Relays with Adjustable Alarms.
- 80dB Audible and Visual Alarm Indicators.
- Large digital LCD display to clearly indicate the current CO2 level & Temp.
- The sensor connects with Remote Display Unit using 26 ft. (8m) cable.
- Relay outputs can automatically control a fan to ventilate confined spaces.
- IP65 Splash proof Case.
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC Requirements.
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA Standard.
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm) CO2 Sensor.
- Alarms: 1st Relay Alarm 1.5% CO2, 2nd Relay 3% CO2 (User configurable).
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds.
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F).
- Calibration: Manual with test gas or factory calibration.
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years.