The BVD Series is a heavy duty condensate or process timer drain consisting of a gear-motor operated ball valve with a straight-through flow path design. The timer module initiates a drain cycle by energizing the gear motor to rotate the ball valve 180 degrees from closed to open and back to a closed position. The drain cycle lasts for approximately 5 seconds during which condensate is drained.
- 2 year warranty
- Solid-state timer
- Easily adjustable drain cycle frequency
- Straight-through flow pattern prevents clogging
- Robust seat and seal design provides extended service
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Pressure up to 600 PSI with bronze option, and up to 2000 PSI with stainless steel option.
- Can be used on filters, air receivers, air dryers, separators and aftercoolers
- Drain Cycle Frequency: 5 secs – 50 mins
- Drain Cycle Time – 5 secs
- Power Cord: 8′
- Enclosure Dimensions: 6″ x 3″ x 3″