The FlowWash Basic Filter Cart is an easy-to-deploy mobile system that helps keep your shop floor fluid cleaner for improved production efficiency. It can be used on-line or as a stand-alone filter station. Save on replacement fluids as well as the associated disposal cost by owning your own filter cart.
The Basic Filter Cart models can clean and revitalize industrial fluids helping users maintain fluid cleanliness through a single bag filter housing. The high-performance fabricated filter vessel features a unique one-piece body design rated to 75 psi and 180 °F with safe and reliable “no tools required” access for bag replacement. Request a quote online or give us a call today to speak with one of our specialists for help with your application.
*Click on model numbers below to get a quick quote.
|F3F000004-B||Basic Filter Cart, Carbon Steel with Buna-N Elastomers|
- System Handles up to 45 GPM
- Carbon steel filter vessel, pump and cart are equipped with Buna-N seals for high-performance, leak-free service
- Centrifugal, 1/2 HP pump requires priming only if the pump is completely drained. The fully enclosed fan-cooled, electric motor is outdoor rated and includes a ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)
- Filter cart includes a 1” diameter, 45” long suction and discharge wand with an 8’ Eaton Weatherhead®hose. Fast acting nylon cam and groove couplings make connections easy. The nitrile with a neoprene cover hose is reinforced with cable wire and fiber braid
- SPLASH GUARD cover helps make changeouts safer
Filtration has never been quicker then with a ½ HP pump with a fully enclosed fan cooled electric motor. The centrifugal pump can handle a larger volume, and requires priming if the pump us completely drained. Designed for use in any environment this electric motor can handle fluid of multiple viscosities.
- 115 VAC/9A @ 60HZ
- Small in size, space saving, and less capital cost
- No risk of leaks and no heat transfer