Expert Assistance, Volume Discounts, and OEM Pricing.
Our application specialists are ready to help!
- Additional information
BIU Utility Fans – Backward Curved / Inclined
BIU Utility Fans provide the perfect solution for many industrial and commercial belt drive fan applications. They feature heavy gauge, rugged welded steel construction. Depending on the size selection, BIU utility fans are furnished with either a BI backward inclined wheel or BCA backward curved airfoil wheel. Class, I construction is standard and Class II construction is available as an option. BIU utility fans are available in Arrangement 10, SWSI construction. These superbly crafted and precision balanced utility blowers are offered in thirteen sizes ranging from 10″ to 36″, with airflow capacities up to 30,640 cfm.
- Heavy gauge, rugged welded steel construction
- Backward inclined steel wheels on sizes BIU-10 thru BIU-24
- Backward curved airfoil steel wheels on sizes BIU-27 thru BIU-36
- Baked polyester powder coat finish
- Self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Standard bearings have 100,000 hours average life
- Special bearings available with 400,000 hours average life
- CW and CCW rotation
- Discharge rotatable to 8 positions
- Rigid circular stamped inlet ring
- Adjustable V-belt drive
- TEFC industrial duty motor
- AMCA Class I construction
- Sizes range from 10″ to 36″
- Capacities from 509 cfm to 30,640 cfm
*Click on model numbers below to get a quick quote.