This outdoor multi-purpose equipment cabinet hanging laptop shelf is used when technicians and installers use laptops in their day-to-day routines.
The pole mount fiber slack storage is an all-metal frame designed solely for storing fiber optic slack for later use.
It will hold up to 250's of 144-count fiber optic cable and can be mounted on a pole to keep the fiber safe and secure until you need it. You can affix it easily to wood, metal or even concrete poles with stainless steel straps or lag bolts.
The all-metal structure is 12-gauge galvanized steel that is powder coated for excellent corrosion resistant and maximum durability. It has multiple keyholes to accommodate various splice cases. It also has slotted cable keepers that allow you to band extra-long cables.
The H-frame also comes with the stainless steel assembly hardware. H-frames are all shipped in two-packs.
- Supported by a door hook that allows the laptop shelf to be portable.
- Hook support is adjustable allowing shelf height to adjust to required heights.
- The shelf folds to allow for easy transport and storage.
- Enhances technicians work performance.
- Simplifies correct data entry by improving working position.
- Eliminates test gear & PC equipment abuses on the ground.
- Manufactured from aluminum to create a light weight solution that is easy to carry.
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- Equipment installers
- Service technicians