Ideal for food processing plants, agricultural irrigation, waste-water treatment, automotive plants, flour milling and mining operations where water is readily available onsite.
Key Design Features:
- Intelligent system control and monitoring with an integrated digital temperature controller and solenoid water valve to regulate temperature control and to monitor the system status.
- Protection from outdoor contaminants with a closed loop design.
- Constant elimination of condensate.
- Easy maintenance with a filter free design.
- Flexible application with the narrow body style fitting 12" deep enclosures.
- Eliminates water and corrosion buildup in wash-down applications with a sloped roof design and seam welded shroud.
- Ruggedly designed for manufacturing environments in powder coated steel or corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 34°F – 140°F
- Overall Dimensions: 50.01″ H x 15.8″ W x 8.51″ D
- Dry contact alarm
- Open door kill switch
- Corrosive environment package
- 316 Stainless Steel housing
- Enclosure mounted controller
- Remote monitoring options
- Hazardous location units
- UL Power cord
- Accessories: Water supply shutoff valves (sold separately).
- UL Type: 4
- Material: Powder coated steel
- Voltage/Phase/hz: 230V / 1 Ph / 50-60 Hz
- Running Amps: 1.26
- Air Flow Rate (CFM @ 0 Static Pressure): 662