The Accu-Zorb utilizes multi-stage separations technology with proprietary media to remove lubricating oils from condensate streams.
In the first stage, the sediment chamber collects and helps prevent rust, dirt, and scale from migrating into the main reservoir. The second stage is the large main reservoir, which provides sufficient residence time to allow oil to coagulate and float to the surface. Next, the pre-adsorption chamber removes the segment of oils that are still in the solution or have migrated through to this chamber. In the final stage, the propriety media ensures that the condensate will meet or exceed the discharge limits.
Please note: Listed Max CFM is at 90F and 90% RH. The maximum CFM capacity ratings listed may be increased by 25% if a refrigerated air dryer is not used.
- 2 year warranty
- Constructed of non-corrosive materials
- Low maintenance costs
- Proprietary media Runs clog free – extended service life
- Diffuser has multiple inlets
- The entire assembly can be rotated, making installation more convenient
- Removable access lid for easy entry to the pre-adsorption chamber and the propriety media
- Translucent oil container can be easily monitored
- Red flow indicator alerts when service is required
- Sample and reference jars for quick evaluation of the clean condensate