90 Series – Vertical Self-Cleaning Filters
90 Series self cleaning water filters have a right angle flange configuration that provides a compact filter unit. A 90 Series automatic water filter is much smaller than its 180 Series counterpart, and offers a space-saving alternative.
90 Series industrial water filters are ideal where large debris from source water is not a concern. These filtration systems house a single fine screen, and achieve specified water quality in one step.
These automatic water filters provide solutions in a wide variety of industrial, irrigation, and municipal applications.
NSF/ANSI 372 CERTIFIED
Vertical Self-Cleaning Filter Characteristics:
- Flow Rate: 15 – 1,600 gpm
- Flush Cycle Duration: 4 – 10 seconds
- Flush Valve Size: Single 1″, 1.5″
- Screen Opening: 5μ – 4000μ
- Temperature: 210°F
- Flush Volume: 1 – 8 gallons per backwash
- Working Pressure: 35 – 150 psi
- Material: Stainless Steel or Duplex Alloys, Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic