180 Series – Horizontal Self-Cleaning Filters
180 Series self-cleaning water filters have a parallel flange configuration to accommodate simple installation. The 180 Series automatic water filter will integrate with any straight pipeline.
180 Series industrial water filters are distinguished by a two-stage screening process. Each water filtration system contains a coarse screen and a fine screen. The coarse screen is responsible for straining out large debris from a water source. The fine screen purifies water to its designated quality.
These automatic water filters provide solutions in a wide variety of industrial, irrigation, and municipal applications.
NSF/ANSI 61 & NSF/ANSI 372 CERTIFIED
Horizontal Self-Cleaning Filter Characteristics:
- Flow Rate: 15 – 7,350 gpm
- Flush cycle duration: 6 – 20 seconds
- Flush valve size: Single 1″ or a single 2″
- Screen opening: 5μ – 4000μ
- Temperature: 210°F
- Flush Volume: 15 – 110 gallons per backwash
- Working pressure: 35 – 150 psi
- Material: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, or Duplex Stainless