Panasonic Rotary Compressors for air conditioners have been installed in the most demanding environments around the world. Designed to withstand extreme conditions, Panasonic rotary delivers high-performance, efficiency and reliable service, no matter where you are. Panasonic, the world’s largest manufacturer of rotary compressors. This compressor uses 265/277 volts to generate 11,350 BTU’s of cooling power.
Built upon 28 years of compressor design and production experience. New technology improvements, enhanced materials and simple design ensure these rotary compressors are reliable, efficient and quiet. Used in over 80% of cooling solutions globally, rotary is the world’s dominant air conditioning compression technology. Panasonic is the leading rotary and residential AC compressor manufacturer in the world, with over 200 million compressors produced.
- The piston is made of unique high-grade steel that prevents wear and extends operation life.
- Designed with a larger accumulator for accommodating generous refrigerant amounts.
- The extended, high volume oil pump in conjunction with a larger capacity oil reservoir provides superior lubrication.
- A special Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) coating applied to the Vane greatly enhances the durability and life of the compressor mechanism.
- BtuH: 8,550
- Voltage: 115
- Phase: 1
- Line Connection Suction I.D.: 3/8 in.
- Line Connection Discharge I.D.: 1/4 in.
- Base Mount Width: 4 19/64 in.
- Base Mounting (Center) Triangle: 6 in.
- Return Gas Temp @ ARI Standards: 95°F
- Ambient Temp @ ARI Standards: 95°F
- Condensing Temp @ ARI Standards: 130°F
- Evaporating Temp @ ARI Standards: 45°F
- Liquid Temp @ ARI Standards: 115°F
- Amps: 7.2 A
- Type of Compressor Oil: ATMOS M60
- Base Mount Length: 8 39/64 in.
- Nominal HP: 61/64 hp.
- Run Capacitor MF/Volt: 35/230
- Hz: 60
- Start Cap. MFD/Volts: 35 to 40/230
- Length: 9 in.
- Width: 6 in.
- Height: 9 in.