3M 6009S Mercury Vapor/Chlorine/Sulfur Dioxide Gas Cartridges – OV/P100 (6 pcs)
3M 6009S Mercury Vapor/Chlorine/Sulfur Dioxide Gas Cartridges – OV/P100
Bayonet connection style compatible with many 3M half and full facepieces
Expert Assistance, Volume Discounts, and OEM Pricing.
Our application specialists are ready to help!
- Additional information
3M 6009S Gas / Vapor Cartridges
The 3M Mercury Organic Vapor or Chlorine Acid Gas Cartridge 6009S helps provide mercury vapor, chlorine or sulfur dioxide and certain particulate protection in a variety of environments. The cartridge may be used for vapor concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces.
Works with 3 Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet holders.
Each pack contains two cartridges. Minimum order quantity: 6 packs (12 cartridges).
- NIOSH approved for protection against mercury vapor, chlorine or sulfur dioxide and certain particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Passive End-of-Service-Life Indicator (ESLI) for mercury vapor shows when cartridges need to be replaced
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
Filters / Cartridges
Orange (any particulates)
3M 6000/ 7000 / FF-400 series