- Undiluted concentrate
- Clean, disinfect and deodorize hard surfaces in one swift motion.
- 3-minute kill time on many pathogenic bacteria of Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs) concern.
- Apply use-dilution to hard, non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wetting the surface with a sprayer.
- EPA-registered, quaternary disinfectant cleaner for use in hospitals.
- Kills HIV-1, HBV, MRSA, VRE, KPC, Acinetobacter and other pathogens in 3 minutes at 1:256 dilution.
- Kills Norovirus in 5 minutes at 1:128 dilution.
- Fragrance-free and dye-free.
- 1 gallon bottle of concentrate yields 257 ready-to-use gallons at 1:256 dilution.
- Dispensing System Bulk/Ready-to-Use Chemicals.
- No Rinse.
- The concentrate can be paired up with a Chapin or H.D. Hudson Sprayer.