Lee Industries Air-Actuated Two-Way In-Line Ball Valves
Lee Sanitary Actuated Ball Valves are precision made of Type 316-L stainless steel and are designed for corrosion-resistant, high-sanitary conditions in the food, drug, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, beverage, chemical and metal-detection industries worldwide.
They are 3A Sanitary certified and USDA approved.
- Two-way in-line ball valve with 90 degree air to air or spring-return rack and pinion actuator.
- Fast breakdown for cleaning and maintenance
- Sanitary #4 I.D./O.D. finish
- Maximum pressure: 300 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 450F
- Style: Aseptic, CIP or Jacketed.
- Actuators: Double acting or Spring return | stainless steel and electric available upon request.
- Connections: Butt-weld | I-Line Male / Female | Female NPT | Sch 5 Tri-Clamp | 150# ASA Flange | Sanitary Thread (Acme), with or without nut.
- Finish: 240 Grit ID and electropolish, 120 Grit OD | 240 Grit ID, Mill OD | Sandblast OD.
- Accessories: Automax Ultra Switch | Solenoid (NEMA 4/7) | Drill & tap actuator holes | Actuator couplers, adapters (ISO), mounting bracket (ISO).