CX air purifiers incorporate patented Photo-Catalytic Oxidation technology. This patented technology uses UVC light to activate a highly reactive catalyst. This process converts toxic compounds into benign constituents such as water and carbon dioxide.
As technology has advanced, so have building construction standards. Todays’ modern, airtight, and energy efficient structures are often found to be plagued by poor indoor air quality (IAQ). Improve the IAQ in your home, your daycare, your workshop, or your office with a CX Air Purifier.
Using patented technology, Continental Fan’s CX Air Purifiers are designed to remove airborne particles, neutralize odors and chemicals, and render germs, viruses and bacteria harmless. CX Air Purifiers will:
- Create a cleaner environment
- Promote health and wellness
- Alleviate fatigue and headaches
- Ease breathing problems
- Reduce asthma, hey fever, and sinus problems
- Control pet odors and dander
- Cut dust and cleaning requirements
- Relieve sore throats, runny noses, and sneezing
Maintenance and Controls for CX1000 Portable Air Purifier
CX Air Purifiers are designed for easy maintenance, so that peak performance can be provided at all times. Built-in electronic service lights indicate when filters and UVC lamps require replacement. Replacement parts are readily available for both the CX1000 Portable Air Purifier and CX3000GS Ducted Air Purifiers. Replacement parts are sold individually or as a two-year kit.
The infrared motion detector and the toxic chemical sensor constantly monitor air quality and automatically increase airflow to compensate for periods of unusually high chemical activity or particle count. Electronic sensors detect aerosols, pesticides, smog, ozone, dust, chemicals, industrial pollution, carbon monoxide, tobacco smoke, and VOCs. Warning lights on the air purifier signal the presence of toxic chemicals and fumes well before they reach dangerous levels or become detectable to the human senses.
CX1000 Portable Air Purifiers use a five-stage process to purify indoor air:
1. Treated pre-filter – removes particles to 5 microns
2. Activated carbon filters (2) – reduce toxic chemicals and gases
3. Hospital grade HEPA filter – purges allergens to 0.3 microns
4. Reactive catalyst – neutralizes VOC’s, toxic chemicals and odors
5. UVC light – renders germs, viruses and bacteria harmless
- Home air purification
- Daycare air purification
- Office air purification