Low Pressure (LP) Series Filters
Low Pressure models make self-cleaning filtration possible at lower pressures. They are necessary where the minimum 35 psi system pressure is not available. Motor Run filters operate at system pressures as low as 15 psi.
All 180 Series and Zero Series filter models can be upgraded to allow Low Pressure irrigation and industrial water filtration.
NSF/ANSI 372 CERTIFIED
- Flow Rate: 15 – 7,350 gpm
- Flush Cycle Duration: 6 – 20 seconds
- Flush Valve Size: Single 1″ or 2″
- Screen Opening: 20μ – 4000μ
- Temperature: 210°F
- Flush Volume: 15 – 110 gallons per backwash
- Working Pressure: 15 – 150 psi
- Material: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Duplex & Super Duplex Stainless, Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)