4100 Series Recessed Commercial Wall Convector
- Front In / Front Out air pattern
- 16 gauge steel housing powder coated with textured beige finish
- Tubular pre-wired wireway with 40 Amp capacity
- Connection boxes for right or left hand wiring with combination 1⁄2” - 3⁄4” knockouts at back and bottom
- Steel heating element with steel fins
- Linear limit thermal overload with automatic reset
- Recess trim frame included
- Custom colors available, contact factory
- Made in U.S.A.
- Note: Not for residential applications
- Cabinet: 4100 series casing shall be of square design with front inlet and outlet grills suitable for recess installation. The cabinet is fabricated from 16 gauge cold rolled steel and finished with powder coated baked enamel. Junction boxes are available for left or right wiring and connected by pre-wired 40 Amp capacity wireway.
- Element: All steel high mass element construction with Nickel-Chromium resistance wire embedded in compacted efficient dielectric to ensure proper heat transfer. Aluminum fins mechanically bonded to steel tube allows for increased surface area and even heat transfer.
- Limit controls: Automatic reset hydraulic thermal overload covers full length of heating element and shuts down heater when safe operating temperatures are exceeded.
- Wiring: Wiring connections shall be made in left end of cabinet enclosure. Wiring must enter into control enclosure behind perforated steel grill.
- Controls: All controls are accessible only through control enclosure door. Security type fasteners restrict access to controls. Built in thermostat with manual adjustment are located in control enclosure.