8500 Series - Commercial Slope Top Wall Convector
- Front In/Top Out or Bottom In/Top Out air pattern.
- 16 gauge steel housing powder coated with beige finish.
- Tubular pre-wired wireway with 40 Amp capacity.
- Connection boxes for right or left hand wiring with combination 1⁄2” - 3⁄4” knockouts at back
- Stainless steel element with Aluminum fins.
- Linear limit type thermal overload with automatic reset.
- Limited by max amp draw of 25 Amps (with no controls).
- Made in U.S.A.
- Rugged 16 gauge front cover with discharge louvers in sloped top design. Pencil proof louver design for sloped outlet and front inlet grill. The finish shall be durable powder coated paint. Air flow available as bottom in - top out, or front in - top out.
- All steel high mass element construction with Nickel-Chromium resistance wire embedded in compacted efficient dielectric to ensure proper heat transfer. Aluminum fins mechanically bonded to steel tube allows for increased surface area and even heat transfer.
- Limit Controls:
- Automatic reset hydraulic thermal overload covers full length of heating element and shuts down heater when safe operating temperatures are exceeded.
- Connection boxes in either end with ½ inch to ¾ inch knockouts at back and bottom. Tubular prewired wire way with 40 Amp capacity.
- Optional built-in tamper-resistant thermostat and disconnect.
- Heater shall be surface mounted to wall or mullion. Bottom inlet units must be mounted a minimum of 4 inches above finished floor front inlet.
|Voltage||Standard Wattagges per Foot||Heater Lengths|
|120-277||100,125,150,165,187,200,250||2’ through 10’|