The HP Series are Portable Electric Infrared Heat Panels.
- Portable panels are built to withstand rigors of industrial and heavy-commercial applications,
such as auto collision repair shops.
- 20 gauge steel frame, base, and housing construction.
- Made in U.S.A.
- 3” steel casters for high stability and ease of mobility
- Gold anodized Aluminum reflectors and end caps allow 10% faster cure time than polished Aluminum reflectors, especially in paint and dust-laden atmospheres.
- Elements achieve full temperature in less than 2 minutes
- Fused disconnect switches are installed on the back of each unit.
- Units are positioned with adjustable hinges allowing the user to use direct heat more precisely to the target area.
- Gentle but effective medium-wave radiant heat can quickly boost, flash-off, or cure a variety of finishes, and lessens the chance of blistering and/or overheating the coating.
- Medium-wave infrared heating elements are also effective for flash-off of water-based clear coatings being mandated by environmental agencies in many states.
|Model||Watts||Volts||AMPs||Heat Sources||Width (in)||Height (in)||Weight (lbs)|
|HP-5-QT||4,800||240||20||4||44 5/8"||56 1/2"||116|
|HP-6-QT||6,400||240||26.7||4||66 5/8"||56 1/2"||141|
|HP-11-QT||11,200||240||26.7||4||66 5/8"||89 1/2"||225|