Vortex ATEX Air Conditioners
Vortex ATEX Air Conditioners are designed to cool industrial control cabinets located in Zone 2 and Zone 22 and Temperature Class T4 areas hazardous locations, using only filtered and dried compressed air to generate the cooling. The ATEX Vortex AC incorporates the most up-to-date features into Vortec’s line of highly reliable, cost-effective enclosure coolers. These enclosure AC units are designed to operate in environments where dangerous gases, vapors, and dust may be present.
The ATEX Vortex AC is available in four different cooling capacities from 900 to 5,000 BTU/hr. All of Vortec’s Enclosure Coolers keep electrical enclosures cool, clean and protected and are a low-cost alternative in comparison to more expensive compressor-based air conditioners.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact an enclosure cooling specialist at ISC Sales today to discuss which Vortec product will work best for your application.
Download - Vortex ATEX Air Conditioners Brochure
Download - Vortex Sizing Sheet
- Sleek, modern design
- Noise reduction of 78%, when compared to other vortex enclosure coolers
- Energy use reduction through its integral mechanical thermostat
- Quick and easy installation in about 5 minutes
- Flexible installation: top, side or front (door) mount
- Incorporates check valve to prevent loss of enclosure pressure when cooling is not required
- ATEX Certification Ex II 3 GD T4
- Tamb -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 175°F)
- T4 Temperature Class rating