Low Volume Filtered Fans
Enclosure Filtered Fans are used to create optimum climates in enclosures. The interior temperature of an enclosure is reduced by expelling heated internal air by channeling cooled and filtered outside air into the enclosure. The resulting air flow prevents the formation of localized heat pockets and protects the electronic components from overheating. The plastic used to construct the cabinet hood is weather resistant, impact
Download – Filtered Fans FF018 Brochure
- The self-adhesive seal of the mounting frame prevents dust and water from entering the cabinet.
- Functional design of the intake and exhaust fan hoods are very effective at preventing direct infiltration of falling water and dust. The filter mat does not rapidly become contaminated with dirt and does not need to be exchanged as frequently as other options.
- Air channeling makes the filter fan particularly quiet during operation.
- All filtered fans models are available with an integrated airflow monitor.
- The direction of air flow can easily be switched by reversing the axial fan.
- EMC versions and other voltages are available upon request.