Window Junction Electrical Enclosures
Window junction electrical enclosures are designed to house electrical controls, instruments and components that require unrestricted viewing of the gauges or controls, in areas which may be regularly hosed down or are in very wet or oily conditions. Window junction electrical enclosures provide protection from dust, dirt, oil, and water.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact an enclosure specialist at ISC Sales today to discuss which NEMA enclosure will work best for your application.
Download - Window Junction Enclosures Spec Sheet
Product Knowledge - Electrical Enclosures (10 Essential Facts to Consider)
ISC2 – Industry Standards
NEMA Enclosure Type 4, 12 & Type 13
UL Listed Type 4 & 12
CSA Type 4 & 12
IEC 60529 IP66
- 0.063” carbon steel. 304 and 316 Stainless Steel models available.
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
- Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening.
- Oil-resistant gasket.
- 0.25” polycarbonate windows.
- Standoffs provided for mounting optional panels.
- Removable hinge.
- Viewing Window
- Doors open 180 degrees.
- Black mini 1/4 turn latches.
- Latches are opened or closed with a screwdriver.
- Sealing washers and hole plugs included.
- Ground stud on door & body.
- Optional mounting feet available.
- Ansi -61 gray powder coating inside and out. Optional panels are powder coated white.
|Model||Height (in.)||Width (in.)||Depth (in.)||PDF Drawing||CAD Drawing||Window Viewing Size (in.)||Sub-Panel Model|
|1008ELJW||10||8||4||CAD||7.75 X 3.75||10P8J|
|10086ELJW||10||8||6||CAD||7.75 X 3.75||10P8J|
|1210ELJW||12||10||6||CAD||9.75 X 5.75||12P10J|
|12108ELJW||12||10||8||CAD||9.7 X 5.75||12P10J|
|1614ELJW||16||14||9||CAD||13.75 X 9.75||16P14J|
|16148ELJW||16||14||8||CAD||13.75 X 9.75||16P14J|
|20208ELJW||20||20||8||CAD||17.75 X 15.75||20P20J|