Cold Air Pistol – Cooling Gun
The Vortex cold air pistol offers an ergonomic, easy to use alternative to other cold air guns for intermittent spot cooling. This lightweight spot cooling gun pistol features an integral trigger mechanism for an on/off squeeze action that can be aimed at the target site and provides cool air as low as 0°F at a flow rate of 9 cfm.
The cold air gun pistol is ideal for repair shops, industrial MRO, and machine tool shops, or anywhere that 100 psi compressed air is available and intermittent spot cooling is needed. The cold air gun pistol will cool parts quickly and with no liquid mess so that your jobs can be started and completed faster.
And don’t forget to read up on how you can Get 50% Longer Life for Your Industrial Equipment Using Spot Cooling
Download – Cold Air Gun Pistol Brochure
- Speed jobs by cooling parts and welds faster
- Cure or set glues, epoxies, etc. faster
- Move cooling to the target more easily
- Cools welds safely and without liquids-without compromising the integrity of the weld.
- Trigger cooling only when needed
- Reduce waiting or normalization time by cooling parts faster
- Eliminate the potential for burning and scorching
- Airflow clears sawdust, shavings and dirt away from surface
- Delivers a 0 deg F cold air stream at 9 cfm when triggered
- Ergonomic handle and trigger
- Lightweight and portable: less than one pound; only 11 13/16” long
- Quiet operation. Noise level at 3 feet is 78 dB.
- Highly reliable with 10-year warranty
- Low-pressure outlet air
- Uses only compressed air – no Freon