The High Efficiency Cyclone Separator / Dust Collector
The first dust booth to implement the innovative regain of air principle, this booth increases worker comfort and visibility in the critical work areas. Capitalizing on the multiplied ventilation effect of "pushing" clean air out across the front of the booth as the blower "pulls" contaminated air into the filters, it provides velocities of 400/800 FPM at the center zone of the booth where the dust is being generated. With a fully implemented, fully adjustable Push/Pull Regain Air, this dust booth enhances the conditions and productivity of operations within the booth.
Every feature of the dust collection section is designed for efficiency:
- High Capture Velocity: Fully adjustable Regain Air for working area velocities of 400/800 FPM. The timer-controlled, automatic self-cleaning system consisting of solenoids, dump valves, and blow-down pipes assures that the booth consistently maintains its capture velocity.
- High Performance Blowers: Low speed, high flow blowers have airfoil blades for high fan efficiency as well as low noise.
- Ultra-Efficiency Filtration: The nanofiber cartridge filters are rated at a high efficiency of MERV 15, and operate at a significantly lower pressure drop than that of traditional cartridge medias, resulting in lower energy consumption and longer filter life. Vertically-oriented cartridges 12.75" diameter X 30" long provide even, full-capacity filter loading and cleaning.
- Dust Control: Dust-tight 12 gauge steel cabinet; louvered inlet to discourage dust migration.
The dust collection booth has built-in sound absorption benefiting the workers inside as well as outside the booth:
- Solid Construction. Standard booth built with 18 gauge steel walls and ceiling.
- Advanced Core Insulation. Sound-absorbing mats of two-inch fiberglass compressed to one inch.
- Outer Layer. Further enhancement of sound attenuation with 5 mil aluminized vinyl-impregnated fiberglass cloth covering of mat.
Enhanced Work Environment
It is also designed to provide optimal conditions for large industrial operations where dust and/or noise are a problem.
- Freedom of Movement. The capture velocity provided throughout the booth means that workers are not "tied" to a limited surface space, source capture arm, or vacuum hose.
- Visibility. The booth's effective source capture of smoke, fumes, and dust provides consistent visibility in the work areas of the booth. In addition, it is well-lit with sealed and gasketed dust-tight fluorescent lights.
- Safety/Productivity. Many dust booths provide containment without achieving effective environmental control within the booth. This booth is designed to effectively capture contaminants for the comfort and health of the booth workers.
This environmental control booth is utilized for a broad spectrum of industrial contaminants and processes, including:
When live sparks are created by grinding on steel or welding, our fire-retardant cartridges should be further protected by the optional spark trap and solid state spark detector.
|Model||Cartridges||HP||HxDxW||Filter Sq Ft|
|DB-8-12-7.5||12||7.5||90" x 8' x 8'||3,000|
|DB-10-16-7.5||16||7.5||90" x 8' x 10'||3,500|
|DB-12-18-15||18||15||90" x 8' x 12'||4,500|
|DB-16-24-2x7.5||24||2x7.5||90" x 8' x 16'||6,000|
|DB-20-28-2x7.5||28||2x7.5||90" x 8' x 20'||7,000|
|DB-24-36-2x15||36||2x15||90" x 8' x 24'||9,000|
|DB-30-42-3x7.5||42||3x7.5||90" x 8' x 30'||10,500|