Sepremium 2 Condensate Separators
The Sepremium 2 oil/water separators remove oil from condensate that is generated by compressed air systems. The Sepremium 2 achieves the separation of oil from condensate by directing the condensate through various separation stages, effectively removing harmful contaminants to less than 10 ppm.
Sepremium 2 has an included bracket that allows for easy floor or wall mounting and can be applied as a standalone item or as a part of an integrated package of the compressor system. Its compact size allows for effortless installation inside compressor packages.
To get a quote or more information on a compressor system perfect for your application contact the knowledgeable staff at ISC Sales today.
Download - Sepremium 2 Condensate Separator Brochure
- High-performance elements applied.
- Simple installation and maintenance procedures.
- Successful separation of mineral oil and synthetic lubricants.
- Special elements available for Ultra-Coolant*, Sigma Mol and Roto-Inject* applications.
- Fixing bracket included.
- Operates with all types of condensate drains (both timer controlled and zero air loss).
- Larger models available for larger compressor capacities.
- Competitive pricing levels.
- Small footprint for easy handling and installation.
|Model||Target Output Value||Maximum Oil Adsorption||Inlet Connections||Outlet Connection||Housing Material||Total Recyclable||Max Compressor Capacity|
|2||<10 ppm||2.5 Quarts||1/2″||1/2″||PE||Yes||70 CFM|