Sepremium Oil / Water Condensate Separators
As the condensate generated by compressed air systems flows into the Sepremium, the oil is filtered out through various filtration elements. The multi-stage filtration combines various types of adsorption technologies to achieve less than 10 ppm oil residue values at the output stage.
The first oil adsorbing element has a clever saturation indicating feature that offers you a visual operating status of the separator at a distance, while the final separation stage includes a specially selected activated carbon to polish out the remaining contaminants.
Easy to install, operate and maintain, ISC’s oil/water condensate separators remove and collect lubricant-contaminated air compressor condensate and assure clean discharge water in compliance with environmental laws. Get a free quote or contact a specialist at ISC Sales today for more information.
- Visual element life indication
- Lighter and easier replacement of elements
- Sectional draining options during servicing
- Multiple condensate inlets
- Large 1″ output capacity
- Service drains for easy maintenance
- Simple installation and maintenance procedures
- Sample bottle and test drain for sample taking
- Operates with all JORC type drains (both timer controlled and zero air loss).
- Customer specific finishing options available.
- Small footprint.
|Target output value||<10 ppm||<10 ppm||<10 ppm|
|Maximum Oil adsorption||2.2 Gallons||4.4 Gallons||7 Gallons|
|Inlet connections||1/2″ (2)||1/2″ (2)||1/2″ (2)|
|Max Compressor Capacity||350 CFM||750 CFM||1,250 CFM|