Puro-CT Compressed Air Condensate Separator
Using a specially treated, adsorbent, polypropylene media and an activated carbon polishing element, the PURO-CT Condensate Separators efficiently and effectively separate all compressor lubricants. It does not require condensate storage tanks, settling chambers or costly disposal. Combining high adsorption capacity and reliable performance in a compact, cost-effective package, the PURO-CT sets the standard for modern condensate management.
Request a quote online or call ISC Sales today to be connected directly to a compressed air specialist that can help you to find the right system that will work in unison with your application and comply with your local environmental regulations.
Download - Puro-CT Condensate Separator Brochure
Its rugged design includes a specially treated polypropylene element with a foam mesh filter to depressurize the incoming compressed air and discharges it to the atmosphere. Optimum outlet water quality is ensured with a two-stage treatment process consisting of a polypropylene adsorber and a carbon polisher. With this unit, you can count on reliable and cost-effective condensate separation regardless of the type of lubricant or drains you use.
- No settling chamber or storage tank required. Eliminates health & safety concerns. Performance is not affected by movement.
- Overflow warning indicator avoids spills in the event of a blockage.
- Can be used to separate any type of lubricant with any type of drain including modern synthetic lubricants or even emulsified mixtures.
- Brass threaded inserts & adapters for reliable inlet and outlet piping or tubing connections, and a secure lid.
- Two stages of treatment a polypropylene element and a carbon polisher for optimum performance.
- Foam mesh depressurization filter slows incoming condensate and cleanly discharges compressed air.
|Model||Max Compressor Capacity (SCFM)||Max Oil Adsorption (gal)||InletOutlet Size||InletOutlet Material||Type||Housing Material||Width x Depth x Height||Weight|
(NPT) or Hose
|Poly-ethylene||18.3″ x 9.8″ x 15.6″||15.4 lbs|
|250||250||1.8||22.8″ x 11.8″ x 17.2″||24.3 lbs|
|600||600||4.0||28.7″ x 14.8″ x 18.8″||41.9 lbs|