Membrane Technology Nitrogen Generators in compressed air systems give you a more portable, cheaper method of generating Nitrogen. Continuously operating with no moving parts, the membranes act as a filter to separate the Nitrogen from the air flowing through them.
Unlike PSA generators though, the nitrogen output is less pure and generally uses less pressure, plus they have a shorter lifespan. However, the increased mobility and cheaper price make it a great alternative and can even be more appealing than other nitrogen generator solutions depending on your application. This is especially true for harsh environments that require a constant supply of nitrogen, such as oil rigs or natural gas sites.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact a specialist at ISC Sales today for more information on nitrogen generator options.
- Can be combined with a trailer system for ultimate portability.
- No moving parts, which makes for excellent reliability.
- Can reach up to 99.99% Nitrogen purity with boosters.
- Huge ROI ( Return On Investment), pays for itself in as little as six months.
- Cut down on costly Nitrogen deliveries.
- Generates Nitrogen for the cost of the electricity required to run the machine.