High-Pressure Nitrogen Generator for Laser Cutting
In the last decade, the laser cutting world has gone through a radical transformation. For over forty years, all laser cutters depended on CO2 for operation. However, with the recent advent of fiber lasers, things have changed. That's why when this N2 high-Pressure nitrogen production equipment was designed, it was specifically tailored for the fiber laser cutting industry.
Fiber lasers now rely on nitrogen when in operation, with many laser shops relying on liquid nitrogen or nitrogen gas tanks. But the price for renting and transporting the tanks adds up, with some shops spending $20000 a month on nitrogen generator costs.
With nitrogen Generators made specifically for laser cutting, you can fully operate your fiber laser cutter for as little as $250 a month. No more costly nitrogen deliveries, no more running out, just a constant supply of pure nitrogen available to you at any time.
Each of the N2 generators are tested on a laser cutter before being sent out to ensure the customer is getting a high-quality, working machine, something other manufacturers can't guarantee. Think of it as a personalized product, made just for you, instead of a massed produced product that can be subject to errors.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact a specialist at ISC Sales today for more information on nitrogen generator options.
- Higher purity Nitrogen for finer cuts.
- Designed exclusively for the laser cutting industry.
- Constantly generates Nitrogen, ensuring you never run out.
- Eliminates the need for costly Nitrogen deliveries.
- $250 a month on average to run.
- Pays for itself in as little as six months.
- Operate at up to 99.99% purity.
- Complete packages available, with compressor and dryers included.