Smart Guard Automatic Condensate Drain
The Smart Guard is a compact electronically operated, level sensed condensate drain which offers zero air-loss during the condensate discharge cycle. The Smart Guard is cost effective and offers a rapid payback period due to a competitive pricing level, low stocking cost, zero air-loss and energy saving aspects. The Smart Guard can be installed in all compressed air system components up to 3000 scfm, regardless of their size or climate zone, with only one model needed!
The new and improved design featuring robust industrial housing, alarm feature and the 2/2 way direct acting valve assembly make the Smart Guard condensate drain a reliable solution for all compressed air system applications. The Smart Guard offers an integrated mesh strainer that prevents large particles from entering the valve opening, it is easy to disassemble and service friendly.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact a specialist at ISC Sales today to discuss which condensate drain will work best for your application.
- Competitive compact zero air-loss draining solution.
- Capacitive level sensing technology saves air, energy and money.
- Rapid pay-back period due to competitive pricing level and reduced stocking costs.
- 1 model covers up to 3000 scfm compressor capacity.
- No sizing charts required.
- Special module color available for private label branding purposes.
- Operating pressure up to 230 psi.
- Alarm function (NO or NC) as a standard.
- Successful draining of condensate due to large orifice (also heavily emulsified condensate).
- Easy installation.
- Visual display of operating status.
- Integrated strainer.
- Direct acting valve assembly, ensuring reliable discharge operation.
- Robust aluminum housing.
|Maximum Compressor Capacity||3000 scfm|
|Min./Max. System Pressure||0 psi / 230 psi|
|Valve Type||2/2 way, direct acting|
|Valve Orifice||4.5 mm|
|Inlet Connection||1/2" NPT|
|Outlet Connection||1/4" NPT|
|Inlet Height||4.49” (top) and .59” & 2.95” (side)|
|Minimum Medium Temperature||34°F|
|Maximum Medium Temperature||122°F|
|Supply Voltage Options||230VAC / 115VAC 24VAC / 24VDC|
|Environmental Protection||IP65 (NEMA4)|
|Integrated Mesh Strainer||Yes|
|Alarm Contact Options||Alarm Normally Closed (NC ) / Alarm Normally Open (NO)|