MAG-11 Filter Automatic Condensate Drain
The MAG-11 Filter Automatic Condensate Drain is designed to remove condensate from compressed air filters up to any size, type or manufacturer. Condensate drain valves remove harmful condensate, preventing its harmful effects on compressed air equipment which causes downtime and maintenance. The MAG-11 uses internal magnetic forces as its power source, making it ideally suited for applications where power is either not available, desired or reliable.
The operation is automatic and there is zero air loss during the condensate discharge cycle. Designed to handle up to 230 PSI with durable viton seals, ISC has the perfect condensate drain for your compressed air system.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact a specialist at ISC Sales today to discuss which condensate drain will work best for your application.
- Competitive true ‘green’ solution suitable for all compressed air filters.
- Level sensed magnetic technology saves air, energy and money!
- Does not require electricity.
- No operating cost.
- Successful draining of condensate due to large orifice.
- Low stocking cost advantages for you.
- Low purchase threshold for your customers.
- CE approved.
- Service kits available.
- Various housing colors available to match your filter housing.
- Robust industrial corrosion proof housing.
- Incredibly simple to install and to service.
- No need to unthread the MAGY for routine maintenance.
- Direct acting valve, for a reliable discharge.
- FPM valve seal and a large 2 mm orifice with stainless steel valve operating parts.
- Operating pressure 0 to 16 bar.
|Maximum Filter Capacity||Unlimited|
|Inlet Connection and Height||1/2"|
|Minimum System Pressure||0 PSI|
|Maximum System Pressure||230 PSI|
|Minimum Medium Temperature||35°F|
|Maximum Medium Temperature||Direct acting valve assembly|
|Valve Seals||Viton (FPM)|
|Housing Material||Corrosion resistant Aluminium|