Combo Integrated Strainer-Ball Condensate Drain Valve Assembly – 300 psi
The Combo Integrated Strainer-Ball Condensate Drain Valve Assembly is unique in the fact that the solenoid valve has an integrated ball valve strainer. This unit offers all the advantages of a timer controlled condensate drain with the added protection of a mesh strainer, preventing large particles from blocking the valve orifice.
This zero compressed air loss, combination condensate drain and strainer saves instillation time, and streamlines a compressed air system. The unit can be easily shut off from the compressed air system enabling safe maintenance work to be carried out.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact a specialist at ISC Sales today to discuss which condensate drain will work best for your application.
- Prominent front facing private labeling area.
- Successful draining of condensate due to large orifice (also heavily emulsified condensate).
- Low stocking cost advantages for you and a low purchase threshold for your customers.
- Total adaptability to ensure virtually all end-user requirements can be fulfilled.
- Visual display of operating status.
- Application environment up to IP65 (NEMA 4)
- 24-240 VAC/DC voltage options are available.
- Newly designed easy-grip adjusting knobs.
- Incredibly simple and quick to install and service.
- Can not be air-locked.
- Direct acting valve assembly, ensuring consistent discharge operation.
- FPM valve seal and a large reliable valve orifice (4.0 mm).
- Suitable for any type of compressed air system, no complicated sizing charts required.
|Interval Time||0.5 – 45 minutes, adjustable|
|Discharge Time||0.5 – 10 seconds, adjustable|
|Supply Voltage Options||12 – 240 VAC/VDC, 50/60 Hz|
|Current Consumption||4mA maximum|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to +131°F|
|Environmental Protection||IP 65, NEMA 4 when installed|
|Housing Material||ABS plastic FR grade|
|Connection||DIN 43650AISO 4400|
|Indicators||1 LED (yellow) indicating ON|
1 LED (yellow) indicating OFF
|Type||2/2 way direct acting|
|In/out Ports||Inlet 1/4 & 1/2” NPT / Outlet ½” NPT|
|Pressure Range||0 – 300 psi|
|Temperature Range||34°F/131°F ambient|
|Medium Temp||Max. 131°F|
|Valve Body Brass||orifice 4.5 mm (stainless steel available)|
|Supply Voltage Options||12 – 240 VAC/VDC, 50/60 Hz (100% ED)|
|Coil Insulation||Grade H-grade|
|Environmental Protection||IP 65|
|Model||Working Pressure (max)||Orifice Size||Timer Working Voltage||Body Material||Valve Inlet||Valve Outlet|
|2553HV||300 psi||4.0 mm||380 VAC||Brass||1/2 Inch O.D. X 1/4 Inch I.D. Dual Thread||1/2 NPT Female|
|2503||300 psi||4.0 mm||230 VAC||Brass||1/2 Inch O.D. X 1/4 Inch I.D. Dual Thread||1/2 NPT Female|
|2523||300 psi||4.0 mm||115 VAC||Brass||1/2 Inch O.D. X 1/4 Inch I.D. Dual Thread||1/2 NPT Female|
|2563||300 psi||4.0 mm||24 VAC||Brass||1/2 Inch O.D. X 1/4 Inch I.D. Dual Thread||1/2 NPT Female|
|2583||300 psi||4.0 mm||24 VDC||Brass||1/2 Inch O.D. X 1/4 Inch I.D. Dual Thread||1/2 NPT Female|
|2553LV||300 psi||4.0 mm||12 VDC||Brass||1/2 Inch O.D. X 1/4 Inch I.D. Dual Thread||1/2 NPT Female|