ISC Sales wants to meet the needs of all of our customers, which is why we also offer custom tanks. Whether you need a custom air receiver, nitrogen, oxygen or natural gas tank, our specialists will help you find the right fit for your application.
Choose between stainless steel, carbon steel or aluminum, along with the desired custom connections. From there you have the option of your custom tank holding as little as 5 gallons all the way up to 60,000. Your custom tank will also be ASME Rated upon request.
Let our specialists guide you through the process of creating your new tank to the exact specifications. Call or request a quote today to get started.
Need even more information? Read our article "What Is An Air Receiver Tank?"
- Custom tank sizes and designs for unique applications.
- Choose between vertical or horizontal standing tanks.
- Epoxy coating which makes an air tank resistant to corrosion. This is often used in harsh environments where the air has a large amount of moisture.
- Changing the location of inlet and outlet ports to suit existing equipment.
- Top Plates to provide a flat surface at the top of a receiver tank.
- Storage capacity from five to sixty thousand gallons.
- ASME Rated
- Available in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum.