R4 Direct Expansion Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact a specialist at ISC Sales today for more information on compressed air dryer options.
- Patented large surface area heat exchanger boasts corrosion-resistant construction and integrated moisture separator
- Simple to use a digital microprocessor
- Powder coated aluminum panels are corrosion resistant
- TXV ensures stable dew point performance even in changing ambient conditions
- Environmentally friendly R134a or R407C refrigerants.
- Timed solenoid
- Small footprint and lightweight
Specifications & Operating Parameters
|Design operating pressure range||0 to 232 psig or 0 to 189 psig depending on model|
|Maximum inlet temperature||158°F|
|Maximum ambient temperature||110°F - 122°F depending on refrigerant|
Related Products: Non-Cycling Refrigerated Air Dryers, High Temperature Refrigerated Air Dryers, Nano R1 Cycling Refrigerated Air Dryers, R2 High Temperature Cycling Dryers, R2 High Temperature Direct Expansion Dryer