Nano R1 Cycling Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers
The unique dry thermal mass in the nano cycling refrigerated compressed air dryer saves energy and money by utilizing dual transfer technology (DTT), it also offers steady dew point performance, low-pressure drop and reliable operation to ensure you have continuous, worry-free, clean and dry compressed air.
The advanced dual transfer technology in the R1 cycling dryer allows it to automatically reduce its power consumption to meet the actual demand saving you up to 80% over a traditional dryer. As a result, the R1 energy saving cycling dryer is eligible for rebates in many parts of the country.
Click the "Request FREE Quote" button or contact a specialist at ISC Sales today for more information on compressed air dryer options.
- Saves up to 80% over a traditional dryer
- The digital microprocessor features dew point display and alarms
- Standard refrigerant gauge located on side of cabinet for ease of troubleshooting
- Robust, reliable and fully adjustable timer drain standard on all models
- Environmentally friendly R134a or R407C refrigerant and non-toxic silica dry mass utilized in all models
- Easy to install and start up with no overnight precooling of thermal mass requirements
- All panels can be removed to facilitate maintenance
- Fully packaged into a simple compact design
Specifications & Operating Parameters
|Operating pressure range||0 to 232 psig|
|Recommended operating temp range||158°F|
|Maximum ambient temperature||110°F - 122°F depending on|
Related Products: Non-Cycling Refrigerated Air Dryers, High Temperature Refrigerated Air Dryers, R2 High Temperature Cycling Dryers, R2 High Temperature Direct Expansion Dryer, R4 Direct Expansion Refrigerated Air Dryers